ATTENTION! INTERNATIONAL NURSES: RDC NOR ITS CLIENT EMPLOYERS OFFER VISA/WORK PERMIT SPONSORSHIP. YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA TO BE CONSIDERED.
HOW DOES RDC OPERATE?
ADVANTAGES OF PARTNERING UP WITH RDC
Advantages of RDC compared to other agencies:
- Unlike other placement agencies that come to Puerto Rico to recruit, RDC is a Puerto Rican direct placement agency;
- RDC is not your employer, we are a partner committed in assisting you in your employment search.
- RDC is a “No Fee” Placement Agency – candidates never pay for a job
BENEFITS (VARIES BY EMPLOYER)
THESE ARE ALL:
FULL-TIME jobs – Permanent employees (permanent)
• Benefits include: medical plan, dental, vision, 401K, annual bonus, vacation payment, life insurance
• The employee will sign a contract directly with the employer
• Relocation support and guidance available with some employers
• More detailed information at the time of the interview
- An academic degree in nursing; LPN, ADN, or BSN
- English fluency – speak, read & write English; it is the official language of the United States
- As the official language of the United States; it’s critical in order to successfully execute daily job duties
- At least 2 years recent experience in an acute care or Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home) setting, working in a LPN/RN position, practices/internships do not count towards this experience
- Current Nursing License for State of employment or willing to obtain thru endorsement or NCLEX Exam
- Willing to relocate to the USA within 30 days of receiving & accepting job offer
- Commitment and dedication necessary to embark on a new career in USA
TYPES OF EMPLOYERS RDC WORKS WITH
RDC has multiple employment opportunities throughout the United States for staff RN’s and each one has its requirements; therefore RDC Nurses looks for qualified people to fill these excellent opportunities.
PRIVATE HOSPITALS (ACUTE CARE)
- This type of employer hires the nurse directly, these are candidates RDC presents to them; some of these offers come with sign-on and/or relocation bonuses that are paid on the first paycheck, usually 3-4 after employment starts.
- No money is given upfront.
- The candidate must have the financial means to relocate themselves and cover airfare, housing (rent/deposits, utilities, etc.) and any expenses like meals, toiletries, furniture, transportation, etc…)
SKILLED NURSING, ASSISTED LIVING & LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES (NURSING HOMES/REHAB CENTERS)
- This type of employer certifies & employs you as a Nurse Aide for a short period of time while you study and prepare for the NCLEX Exam
- Pays for airfare to employment location and provide you with 60 to 90 days of temporary housing
- Employers; these assist with NCLEX related expenses
- RDC prepares you on behalf of the client to take the NCLEX while you work as a Nurse Aide
- RDC guides you in obtaining your BON state licensure via NCLEX Exam
- Timeline is about 3 to 6 months.
- Young grads are encouraged to apply.