México Nurses: RDC Nurses client employers offer visa/work permit sponsorship under the TN Visa.
International Nurses: RDC Nurses nor its client employers offer visa/work permit sponsorship outside of Mexican Citizens.
HOW DOES RDC OPERATE?
ADVANTAGES OF PARTNERING UP WITH RDC
Advantages of RDC compared to other agencies:
- Unlike any other job agency for nurses that comes to Puerto Rico to recruit, RDC is a Puerto Rican direct placement agency;
- RDC is not your employer, we are a partner committed in assisting you in your employment search.
- RDC is a “No Fee” Placement Agency – candidates never pay for a job
BENEFITS (VARIES BY EMPLOYER)
THESE ARE ALL:
FULL-TIME jobs – Permanent employees (permanent)
• Benefits include: medical plan, dental, vision, 401K, annual bonus, vacation payment, life insurance
• The employee will sign a contract directly with the employer
• Relocation support and guidance available with some employers
• More detailed information at the time of the interview
- An academic degree in nursing; LPN, ADN, or BSN
- English fluency – speak, read & write English; it is the official language of the United States
- As the official language of the United States; it’s critical in order to successfully execute daily job duties
- At least 2 years recent experience in an acute care or Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home) setting, working in a LPN/RN position, practices/internships do not count towards this experience
- Current Nursing License for State of employment or willing to obtain thru endorsement or NCLEX Exam
- Willing to relocate to the USA within 30 days of receiving & accepting job offer
- Commitment and dedication necessary to embark on a new career in USA
TYPES OF EMPLOYERS RDC WORKS WITH
RDC has multiple employment opportunities throughout the United States for staff RN’s and each one has its requirements; therefore RDC Nurses looks for qualified people to fill these excellent opportunities.
PRIVATE HOSPITALS (ACUTE CARE)
- This type of employer hires the nurse directly, these are candidates RDC presents to them; some of these offers come with sign-on and/or relocation bonuses that are paid on the first paycheck, usually 3-4 after employment starts.
- No money is given upfront.
- The candidate must have the financial means to relocate themselves and cover airfare, housing (rent/deposits, utilities, etc.) and any expenses like meals, toiletries, furniture, transportation, etc…)
SKILLED NURSING, ASSISTED LIVING & LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES (NURSING HOMES/REHAB CENTERS)
- This type of employer certifies & employs you as a Nurse Aide for a short period of time while you study and prepare for the NCLEX Exam
- Pays for airfare to employment location and provide you with 60 to 90 days of temporary housing
- Employers; these assist with NCLEX related expenses
- RDC prepares you on behalf of the client to take the NCLEX while you work as a Nurse Aide
- RDC guides you in obtaining your BON state licensure via NCLEX Exam
- Timeline is about 3 to 6 months.
- Young grads are encouraged to apply.